Public Liability Insurance

What public liability insurance covers is one of the most common questions Builtin gets asked by tradies – and one of the most important topics to be aware of. This is equally true for landscapers, because there are things public liability doesn’t cover you for and you need to know what they are!

What does public liability insurance cover, in its broadest sense? This is known as the ‘insuring clause’. Cover under a public liability policy starts out quite broad. It covers:

Want to read more?

Subscribe to to keep reading this exclusive post.

Subscribe Now